Employment Opportunities from Chamber Members
Best Friends of Neenah Menasha & Reach Couseling Services, Inc.
Position: Sustainability Specialist
Full-time Fund Development Professional
Full benefits as assigned by Best Friends of Neenah-Menasha
Best Friends of Neenah-Menasha & Reach Counseling Services, Inc.
This is a COLLABORATIVE position between Best Friends of Neenah-Menasha and Reach Counseling Services, Inc. This position will create a joint sustainability plan that will fortify our infrastructure allowing us to expand services and provide counseling for shared clientele who are the victims of abuse.
This position will be responsible for 1) increasing revenue of both agencies through special events; 2) Providing professional training and support to committee members & volunteers by acting as an internal development resource; 3) Reducing the burden of special event responsibilities currently placed on programming staff; and 4) Shifting direct fundraising responsibilities from the Executive Directors and their boards to allow them to refocus resources on the cultivation of individual donors.
- The ideal candidate must have 3-5 years of successful special events and/or marketing experience in a non-profit organization or a corporate setting.
- Experience with media and public relations in the Fox Valley Region.
- Proven volunteer management and supervisory experience.
- Successful fundraising track record.
- Proven skills in donor development.
- Excellent budget development and cost analysis skills.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Previous experience using Fund Development Software is preferred.
- Prefer a bachelor's degree. Significant experience may substitute for degree.
Please email resume and cover letter by April 30th to both firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com. Please no phone inquiries. A complete job description can be found on our respective websites at www.bestfriendsnm.org or www.reachcounseling.com.
Position: Marketing/Advertising Coordinator (part-time)
Location: Menasha, WI
Support McClone’s marketing, advertising and branding efforts by assisting with website content and design, press releases, social media communications, print materials, local public relations, event coordination and any other necessary items to ensure brand consistency. Assist with collection and analysis of client and competitive data. Serve as a member of McClone’s Marketing and Advertising committee.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement procedures for identifying advertising needs.
- Support sales staff by creating marketing materials, including proposals, videos, slide shows, and product capability booklets, and compiling account and competitor analyses to meet strict deadlines.
- Prepare materials such as mailers, brochures, and advertisements, and arrange print and internet distribution.
- Maintain marketing library and replenish inventory as needed.
- Assist in providing current content for McClone’s website and social media outlets and develop strategies to increase traffic to these sites.
- Write and distribute press releases to strategically selected media outlets.
- Ensure that all marketing materials undergo brand review.
- Serve as a member of McClone’s Marketing and Advertising committee, and meet objectives as directed by the committee.
Additional Functions and Responsibilities:
- Collect and analyze customer and competitor data to identify potential markets and marketing strategies and prepare clear, concise reports of findings.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications strategies.
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences and needs to help identify potential markets and factors affecting demand
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and satisfaction, as well as marketing strategies, devising and evaluating methods for collecting data
- Prepare reports of research findings, illustrating data graphically or summarizing in writing
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and marketing methods
- Develop and implement strategies to increase visitor traffic to McClone’s website and social media outlets
- Track marketing related expenditures, as well as their return on investment
- Offer constructive suggestions for improvement of departmental or agency procedures, wellness initiatives, or operational efficiency
- Participate in educational opportunities to update job knowledge
- Other duties as assigned and/or necessary.
- Must be willing and able to work 20-25 hours per week.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One year or more of relevant marketing or advertising experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of general office equipment (computer, telephone, calculator, fax machine, headsets and copy machines).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Continued education, including: associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree, or progress toward a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- 2-3 years of relevant marketing experience, including website and social media outlets
- Proficiency with Microsoft Publisher
- Proficiency with Social Media, including: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, etc.
- Experience with broadcasting live webinars/seminars
A membership organization, the Heart of the Valley Chamber of Commerce was established in 1927. And, while business has certainly changed since then, our desire to meet your needs has not. We care about your business, your employees, your customers and your bottom line. Contact Us!